In this article we are going to discus about the upcoming vacancies to be released by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. BSNL is going to appoint qualified applicants for the various vacant positions of Junior Account Officer, Junior Telecom Officer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Technician and other vacancies. Very soon application procedure will commence by the authorities. Collect the recruitment related information such as eligibility conditions, selection process, exam pattern, application fee and many other necessary information.
Also Read :-
On 15th September 2000 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited was incorporated. The organization provides telecom services and network management. It is one of the leading telecom organization of public sector. BSNL provide various opportunities to be a part of it every year to the fresh talent of the country by releasing the recruitment advertisements as per the requirement. In this article we are going to have a discussion about the job opportunities provided by BSNL and all its relevant aspects.
Highlights of article
|Name of the organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Position||JAO, JTO and other positions|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Hiring procedure||Examination and/ or interview|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
- Junior Account Officer
- Junior Telecom Officer
- Junior Engineer
- Assistant Engineer
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technical Apprentice etc.
|Qualification||M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS/ B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in Telecom / Electronics / Radio / Computer / Electrical / Information Technology / Instrumentation Engg. or M.Sc. (Electronics) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) or diploma in the relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||Mentioned in official notification|
|Age Relaxation||As per the norms of the govt.|
- Age proof
- Caste proof
- Disability certificate
- Education certificates
- Photo ID Proof like Aadhaar card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/ Central Government
- Scanned image & photo
Selection will be made on the basis of the written examination, interview, document verification and medical examination for the job of JTO/ JAO/ JE/ AE and for apprenticeship selection will be done on merit basis.
Exam pattern: –
Exam pattern for JTO is as mentioned here:
|Written Test||I||Engineering I||50||100||3 Hours|
Exam pattern for JAO is as mentioned here:
|Objective type/ short answer Test||I||General English||100||3 Hours|
|General aptitude/ awareness||50|
|Objective type Test||II||Financial management/ cost accounting/ tax & commercial law||300||3 hours|
Exam syllabus JTO
Engineering (Section) I
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Electronic Measurements & Instrumentation.
- Electronics Devices.
- Material & Components.
- Network theory.
- Physical Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
Engineering (Section) II
- Analog Electronic Circuits.
- Communication systems.
- Computer Engineering.
- Control Systems.
- Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Microwave Engineering.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Events & Developments in India.
- General English.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian History.
General aptitude/ awareness
- Indian polity & economy
- General mental ability
- Test of reasoning & quantitative techniques
Financial management/ cost accounting/ tax & commercial law
- Advance accounting
- Company accounts, introduction, shares & debentures etc.
- Cash & fund flow statement
- Nature, objective & basic principles of auditing
- Technique of auditing physical verification, examination of documents and vouchering, direct confirmation, analytical review
- Planning and audit, audit programme, working paper, audit process
- Valuation of internal control
- Financial management overview
- Goal of financial management
- Key activities of financial management
- Relationship of finance to accounting and audit
- Organization of finance function
- Financial statement
- Basic concepts underlying accounting
- Application of financial analysis
- Financial management in public sector enterprises
- Working capital management
- Memorandum of understanding
- Financial management & control
- Bare acts
Aspirants have to deposit the application fee as per the category through online mode via debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
|General & OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
Contenders will get remuneration as per the norms along with all admissible allowances and perks.
- Open the of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited to seek application for the job
- Enter into the website and scroll the page to search “HRD” option
- Click on “jobs” option and you will see the current open notifications
- Click on the notification link to read the notice and then click on apply link to fill the form
- Now fill the form and upload the image & signature in JPEG form
- Take review of the form and submit it. At last pay application fee and take print out for further use