GSPHC Recruitment 2022: Apply for Online 41 Engineer Jobs at gsphc.gujarat.gov.in – Shayaribest.com
The government of Gujarat is giving new opportunity for the resident of their state so that they can apply for the engineering jobs. In this article, we will share with you all the important details about the engineering jobs which has been presented by the government organisation of Gujarat for the year 2022. The details about the recruitment which will be presented in this article will include the eligibility criteria education criteria documents required vacancies details important dates and important links about the recruitment notification. We will also share with you all the step by step application procedure finalized for the application in this recruitment opportunity.
NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2022: Apply Online Professor & Associate Professor Jobs
GSPHC Recruitment 2022
GSPHC Recruitment 2022 is a very great opportunity which has been presented by the Gujarat government for all of the people who have proper engineering degree and does not have any job to fulfill the livelihood of their family. You can fill out the application form for the recruitment until the last date of 14th September 2022. The application procedure is said to be starting from 7th September 2022. All of the people must definitely apply for the recruitment opportunity because it is presented directly by the government of Gujarat. The pay scale which is finalized in this recruitment is also very high.
Details Of GSPHC Recruitment
|Name||GSPHC Recruitment 2022|
|Job name||Engineering jobs|
|Number of vacancies||41|
- Application starts: 07 September 2022
- Application ends: 14 September 2022
- Date of Interview: 15 and 16 September 2022, 11:00 am to 05:00 pm
The following vacancies are available to apply from in this recruitment:-
- Gandhinagar: 02 Posts
- Surat: 10 Posts
- Vadodara: 07 Posts
- Ahmedabad: 07 Posts
- Junagadh: 06 Posts
- Rajkot: 07 Posts
- Mehsana: 02 Posts
The applicant must follow the following educational qualification while applying for the recruitment:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil) of a University recognized under UGC Act
- 03 years and above of experience from site supervision and work measurement at a construction project.
The applicant must follow the following age limit while applying for the recruitment:-
- 25 years to 40 years as on 31 August 2022
The following links are important to note down while applying for the recruitment:-
Application Procedure GSPHC Recruitment
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
- First of all, you have to download the official notification from the links given above
- Read the official notification carefully
- An online interview will be scheduled for the applicants of Mehsana Division, Rajkot Division, Junagadh Division, Ahmedabad Division, Vadodara Division, Surat Division and Gandhinagar Division
- It will be conducted by the Head office of the Corporation on Date 15 September 2022 & 16 September 2022 Through Zoom Application.