Wish to join Indian navy? If yes then today we come up with new recruitment opportunity advertised by Indian navy. 10+2 B.Tech. cadet entry. If you wish to pursue B.Tech. and recently appeared for JEE (Mains) then it is the best opportunity for you people. You might have various quires in your mind. Just have a look on the information stated in the further session of this article. I assure you no query will left with Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2022. Here you get the details such as who can apply for this opening, what is the selection criteria, how to apply and many more relevant information.
Indian Navy Cadet Entry
Indian navy recruitment 10+2 B.Tech. cadet entry requirement has been shown for 34 vacant position in Education Branch, Executive, Engineering and Electrical Branches. Candidates who get selected will impart training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates will be inducted as cadet for four-year B.Tech. Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per requirement. On completion of the course candidates will get the degree of Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Also Read –
Brief of recruitment
|Name of the organization||Indian Navy|
|No of posts||34|
|Hiring procedure||SSB interview|
|Category||Central govt. job|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Executive, Engineering and Electrical Branches||29|
|Start Date||06 October 2022|
|End Date||20 October 2022|
Aspirants must fulfil the further mentioned eligibility conditions to apply for this opening
- Born between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive)
- 12th or its equivalent examinations from any state board or central board. Must obtain at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English.
- Must appeared for JEE (Main) -2022
- Must be unmarried
- Relaxation in height will be given to the candidates holding domicile of specific regions
- Permanent Tattoo guidelines are available on the official website of the Indian Navy
- Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates),
- 10th class marksheet,
- 12th class marksheet,
- JEE (Main)- 2022 scorecard (indicating All India Rank)
- Recent passport size colour photograph
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the merit list prepared on the basis of JEE Main scores and thereafter SSB Interview will be held for final selection. Interview will be held at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2022. SSB interview will be held in two stages:
|Stage I:||Consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion|
|Stage II:||comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview|
Candidates who successfully clear the SSB interview both stages have to go under medical examination.
Applicants will get pay along with all the admissible allowances as per the government norms.
Those aspirants who join as cadet via 10+2 B.Tech. entry can get position of Sub Lieutenant and promotion up to Commander level. Promotion depends on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
Online Application Procedure
- To apply for the 10+2 B.Tech. cadet entry in the Indian navy, you need to visit the
- Now go to the current event option available in right hand side
- Click on it and search “ ” link
- Click on “click to download advertisement”
- Official notification pdf will appear read it or read the details given above
- Click on “complete your application online now” option given under apply online section.
- If you are already register with the site log in with your ID and password. Otherwise hit register option
- Choose one of the options “register with aadhaar virtual ID” or “register without aadhaar” option
- Enter the details asked on the screen and create your registration ID
- Now fill the online application form with all the required details as asked in the application form.
- Upload the documents mentioned above after scanning in original JPG/ TIFF format
- Submit the form after review the details and take print out of the form for the further use at the time of SSB Interview.