To apply for the new recruitment which has been presented by the Uttar Pradesh public service commission you can read the article till the last. We have given in this article the details regarding the Uttar Pradesh public service commission new recruitment notification which is launched for the year 2022. In this article you will be learning about the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, vacancy details and all of the other details of the special class railway apprentice recruitment for the year 2022.
Also Read :-
UPSC SCRA 2022
The new Uttar Pradesh service commission recruitment notification is a very good recruitment notification for all of the people of Uttar Pradesh region. You will be very happy to know that the pay scale in this recruitment is very high and is favourable for all of the people who want to apply for a new recruitment. There are many vacancies available in this recruitment and you can give the examination very quickly. The syllabus and the examination pattern is also specified in this article.
Details Of The Recruitment
|Name||UPSC SCRA 2022|
|Number of vacancies||–|
|Procedure||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Submission Application form Date||October 2022|
|Application Form Last Date to Submission||November 2022|
|Admit Card Available Date||December 2022|
|Date of Examination||January 2022|
|Result declaration||Updated soon|
|Interview will start||Updated soon|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria for the recruitment-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must be born between 2nd January 1996 and 1st January 2000.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the people belonging to backward categories and caste.
- The applicant must be pass out in the first or second division of the Intermediate or the pre-university course or the Higher Secondary examination.
- The applicant passed the first year examination under a three-year degree course of a university or any other equivalent examination (such as diploma course in Rural Service of the National Council) as recognized by the commission may also apply.
- The applicant must also fulfill all of the physical capabilities.
The applicant will be given the following Pay Scale in this recruitment-
- Range 9000-13,000 (as per the post)
The applicant must follow the following examination pattern while applying for the recruitment-
- Objective type examination for a single day.
- Each paper for 200 Marks and allotted time of 2 hours to complete.
- Exam of 600 marks.
- The standard of the question paper is set to the Intermediate level
- It consists of three papers namely Paper I, II, and III.
- Paper I for General English, General Knowledge, and Psychological test
- Paper-II for proficiency at the Physics and Chemistry subject
- Paper III for mathematical ability of the candidate in the examination.
The applicant must prepare the following syllabus to give the examination-
- General Ability Test- General knowledge, English language, Vocabulary, History, etc
- Physical Science Paper- Biochemistry, Electromagnetic induction, Polymer, Current, Electricity, etc
- Mathematics Paper- Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Matrices, Determinants, Probability, etc
The applicant will be selected on the basis of these stages-
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
- Document Verification
The following cutoffs are recorded by the previous year examination for the same recruitment-
|Category||Cut-off Marks (out of 600)|
The applicant must follow the following application procedure before applying for the recruitment-
- First go to the official website of UPSC.
- Click on the option called recruitments
- The detailed advertisement will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on apply online.
- Application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all of the details asked in the application form.
- Pay the fee Rs. 100
- Take a printout of the application.